Brown Leather lined with brown pigskin and stitched together with matching Brown thread.
Invest in a full grain leather pen sleeve designed to provide fantastic protection to even the most expensive of pens. The leather is thick enough to protect your pens in the event of a drop, and it holds them snug enough that your pens will not fly out upon hitting the ground. The sleeve is designed to hug your pens tightly but with a gentle squeeze of the spines your pens come right out.
- Thick, rustically elegant leather with a shading quality to rival the best fountain pen ink. The leather moves and stretches as your
pens are inserted revealing the lighter tones just under the surface.
- The rich, full-grain leather has natural, subtle highlights ranging from a warm orange to a soft tan.
- The leather is thick enough to provide fantastic protection to even the most expensive of pens.
- The inside is lined in pigskin to protect your pens.
- The sleeve is designed to prevent your pens from accidently falling out.
- This sleeve holds two fountain pens or signature quality rollerball pens.
- Your pens are held firmly in place, but effortless to retrieve when needed.
- Provides ample protection in case of an accidental drop.
- Made of full-grain leather with a distinctive craftsmanship to match your exquisite pens.
The maker was very prompt and thorough in responding to my questions. I requested the sleeve be made in a lighter brown leather and they kindly agreed. The double pen sleeve in the light brown leather arrived in the mail today. It is fantastic! It truly is a work of art- great materials and perfect craftsmanship. Thank you!!!