Invest in a full grain leather pen sleeve designed to provide fantastic protection to even the most expensive of pens. The leather is thick enough to protect your pens in the event of a drop, and it holds them snug enough that your pens will not fly out upon hitting the ground. The sleeve is designed to hug your pens tightly but with a gentle squeeze of the spines your pens come right out.
- Thick, rustically elegant leather with a shading quality to rival the best fountain pen ink. The leather moves and stretches as your
pens are inserted revealing the lighter tones just under the surface.
- The rich, full-grain leather has natural, subtle highlights ranging from a warm orange to a soft tan.
- The leather is thick enough to provide fantastic protection to even the most expensive of pens.
- The inside is lined in pigskin to protect your pens.
- The sleeve is designed to prevent your pens from accidently falling out.
- This sleeve holds two fountain pens or signature quality rollerball pens.
- Your pens are held firmly in place, but effortless to retrieve when needed.
- Provides ample protection in case of an accidental drop.
- Made of full-grain leather with a distinctive craftsmanship to match your exquisite pens.
Beautiful piece of leather work. The stitching is perfect. It smells amazing. It fits a wide range of pens. The seller was very responsive and helpful when shipping was delayed by USPS, they even went so far as to send me another one free of charge to make sure I had it before Christmas. Don't hesitate to pick one of these up, you won't regret it.
These pen sleeves are well made and have a great feel to them. They hold your pens securely and they are easy to take in and out after the leather softens up a bit. The color was darker than I wanted but the owner was happy to make and send me a new one in the lighter tan which I like a lot better. The leather is nice and of high quality and the sleeves are lined which is an added bonus. If you are looking for a high quality, expertly crafted pen sleeve, you found it here!
Great case. Survived the first accidental washing machine trip perfectly fine.